The Grocery List.  The most common known list known throughout the world.  Every man screws it up and every woman becomes  a five star general.   Myself, I fall in neither sexist category because I refuse to buy food solely for one purpose, whether that be solely to save money, to ensure I obtain all the ingredients for my grilled cheese sandwich, or to obtain more coupons for that next coupon shopping extravagenza that people devout their lives to.

Nutjobs aside, not everyone who uses coupons are crazy or just old.  Many do so for very good reasons.  Cost, health, recipes, and forgetfulness appear to be the forerunners.  With those traditional reasons mentioned, I've put a formula together to help you create a grocery list that is practical and l encompassing.  

E+H^+R+F = Food


Comments